Two of the most memorable Advertising Tag lines of our Indian motorcycles..
In my previous similar post, I rated my Top 5 memorable ad tag lines for our Indian motorcycles. But soon I realized (thanks to you guys) that missed out on a couple of truly classic ad tag lines.
Posted below are two such memorable tag lines.
Royal Enfield Bullet: "Everybody makes way for the Bullet"
In India the Royal Enfield bullet is regarded a true man’s bike, a symbol of machismo. The macho image is further enhanced by the thump of its exhaust note.
The instinctive reaction to that approaching thumping beat from behind, makes almost every one else on the road get aside to make way for the "Raja Gaddi".
Royal Enfield couldn’t have managed to communicate it better. Kudos!
Bajaj Avenger 180 DTS-i: "Feel like God"
Thank God Bajaj never went ahead and tried to position the Avenger as a macho motorcycle, coz believe me it is not. The Kawasaki Eliminator derived Avenger 180 was (is) just a small capacity motorcycle which was (is) styled in true classic cruiser style.
The Avenger was portrayed as a relaxed motorcycle for someone who is ready to forget and forgive the daily grind of life. Plus the classy TV Commercial of the Avenger made the tag line a truly memorable one.
Thanks guys.. for reminding me the above two memorable tag lines.
- Memorable (Indian Motorcycle) Advertising Tags - My top 5
- 2010 Honda (HMSI) Corporate TV Commercial [Video]
- Awesome Fan Ad (Video) of the Yamaha (India) Fazer
- Pulsar Maniacs..!! New video.. featuring the Pulsar 135LS DTS-i
- "Pulsar Mania", New TV Commercial from Bajaj Auto..!!
- The First TV Commercial of the Bajaj Discover DTSi, featuring Jackie Chan..!!
- Bajaj Sunny Zip TV Commercial (from the 90's). Memorable Jingle Composed and Sung by Gary Lawyer
This is to remind that the Views or Opinions in the blog are entirely mine unless explicitly stated. The Views and Opinions published in this blog should in no way be related to any other person or organization associated -- directly or indirectly -- with me.